Friday, December 7, 2007

Classmate originals.......Extra Credit



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiclpdB5HdWpBjny4LTnTxI4i7ctRsGuO72I3UN7r0vnezm6FA-KJtDsbSNDOemaz6SIv_Ad1P5vpZxpVaTjcBZm4kHlyZApNghtY1zvEhPmgfc8N6NVWl8xY2p_1S2mwiFPxvbqYW3x_Q/s1600-h/Lab9.jpg

I liked Kevin's green colorramp...I was not so succesful in producing a pretty green. He was one of the first I saw to use rounded rectangles and the gradient looks good too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really liked the gradient on these circular symbols on Joshua's map. It allowed for viewing of the color of the counties and that was a big problem that I had on my bivariate map.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just absolutely HAD to choose Aaron's map because of those crazy roller skating cows! Take that Professor Leslie ;-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, YES...I chose another of Aaron's map. (Don't go getting a big ego, Aaron!)
I think the background dollar bill is a really neat idea. Color ramp is okay but the dollar signs needing, just a little something extra.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Last but not least...I had to give Ashley a shout out....since she liked my outhouses! Seriously, I like the corn symbology on her map....I wonder how long it took to make them?

No comments: